Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Bay Saint Louis, MS
A clinic in Mississippi is seeking a Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Ongoing, sporadic, 24-hr weekend and vacation coverage until perm provider found
- Schedule: 24 hour call shifts; generally Friday-Sunday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM
- Setting: Inpatient
- Call: 24 hour call shifts
- Volume: 0-1 inpatient; 15-22 births/month so 0-1 births per shift
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults
- Procedures: Deliveries, C-sections, OB emergencies (ectopic pregnancy); Need to be competent in all forms of delivery, postpartum and GYN emergencies, fetal monitoring,
- Cases: Rounding; labor and delivery
- Support Staff: OB Nurses, Pediatrician, CRNA
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Area is warm year-round;
- Easy call schedule;
- Less than 1 hour from a coastal beach
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -042021-24420
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.