Locum Tenens Neurology Job KS
A neurologist is needed to provide coverage at a Kansas medical facility. The provider will work 7 - 14 days per month and see 8 - 15 patients per shift. The ideal candidate will be board certified. Our licensing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining a KS license. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- 7 - 14 shifts per month
- 8 - 15 patients per shift
- Licensing assistance available
- BC required
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.