Full Time Dermatology Job Fayetteville, GA
Exceptional Opportunity Near Fayetteville, Georgia for a Dermatology Physician Looking to Grow with a Highly Reputable Practice
**Just 45-minutes from downtown Atlanta**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologistto join a busy practice in Fayetteville, Georgia.
Step into awell-established practiceand work alongside acollaborative team of professionals and support staffknown for providingcompassionate patient care in a comfortable, relaxed setting.
About the Position:
- Enjoy providing a mix of Medical and Surgical Dermatology and Cosmetics (if desired)
- Expect to see between 30 and 35 patients per day
- NP/PA supervision required
- Position available due to growing patient demand
- Competitive compensation plan including percentage-based collections
- Full benefits package
- Professional team of multiple experienced providers and mid-level practitioners
- The top priority is to create trusting, genuine relationships with patients while providing the highest quality, minimally invasive skincare treatments
- Welcoming, relaxed, comfortable atmosphere
- Beautiful, modern offices with new, fully equipped exam rooms
Atlanta is a fantastic community to be a part of whether you are looking to raise a family or settle in with long-term plans to retire!
This position sits in a calmer, suburban area south of the city, affording you peaceful days filled with gorgeous weather (expect an average of 220 days of sunshine)!
Plus, you'll be just 45-minutes from downtown Atlanta's attractive shopping districts, relaxing spas, and an array of entertainment options.
With long summers and mild winters, Atlanta is perfect for nature lovers and gardeners alike! The city is lovingly referred to as "a city in the forest" for its lush green trees and well-tended natural spaces.
College and professional sports are always on-tap in Atlanta, too. And when you're ready for a getaway, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (less than a half-hour drive) will get you where you want to go!
Career Satisfaction Awaits!
Does this opportunity sound like your ideal career match? Then it's time to have aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sexpertDermatology Recruitment Specialists!
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext. 130today. Or email your CV toDavid@myDermRecruiter.com.
All inquiries are heldstrictly confidential,and candidatesNEVERpay a fee for our services.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.