myDermRecruiteris seeking an experienced Practice Administratorfor our client located in New York, NY. This highly successful Dermatology Practice is seeking an analytic, results-driven, high-energy manager to provide daily on-site leadership and effective management of clinic operations. Candidates with specific Dermatology Practice Administration experience are preferred. This group has a strong performance-based culture and is looking for a partner to maximize clinic efficiency, productivity and staff collaboration for continued success. Compensationis negotiable dependent on candidate experience and includes production-based bonus. Full Benefits offered including: Medical/Dental/Vison and Retirement Plans.
Ideal candidate profile includes:
- 5+ years as a medical practice office manager or administrator, dermatology experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA or MHA preferred
- Serve as an clinic leader and executive presence within group's flagship facility
- Collaborate with HR, Finance, and Marketing leadership to provide ad hoc reports as requested by CEO and leadership team
- Ability to creatively develop solutions to complex business challenges
- Ability to develop and operationalize short and long-term strategic goals established by leadership team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with superior customer service orientation for a high-end patient base and clientele
Dermatology Recruitment Consultant
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 170