This employed opportunity has a salary on the high end of MGMA plus RVU. You will also be offered a self-funded medical plan, dental and vision, STD and LTD disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, CME with stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this North Dakota city on the border of Minnesota. The area has a low cost of living, clean air, and a tight-knit community of kind people. The city has a large university which supports sports, culture, research, and education.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Lisa Goldstein at 954.837.2674 for immediate consideration or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number #2685917.
- High end of MGMA salary and RVUs
- Medical, dental, life, disability, pension and profit sharing, CME, and sign-on bonus
- Full-time and inpatient long-term care position
- Monday to Friday with some shared call
- Daytime work in several LTC and rehab facilities
- Option to teach medical students and residents
- They welcome a BC IM, FP, or geriatric physician
- BE residents are also encouraged to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail