Full Time Breast Surgery Job Bellevue, WA
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment assistance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy working and living in the Seattle area with its upscale population and seemingly endless array of great eateries and unique shopping opportunities.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student loan repayment available, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, and other benefits
- Just built a multimillion dollar cancer center
- Role will be 70 % clinical and 30% administrative
- Join 2 other breast surgeons
- Must be board certified, fellowship trained, and have leadership experience
- Experience with Epic or other EMR highly preferred
- Located 15 minutes from Seattle
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.