Locum Tenens Neurology Job MO
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Missouri-based facility is currently seeking a neurologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule will include call coverage. The covering physician must be board certified. The assignment requirements include EEGs and tPA. You will need to have an active MO state license for this position.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active MO state license needed
- Call: Yes
- Procedures: EEGs and tPA
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.