Locum Tenens Neurology Job KS
A wonderful locum tenens neurology opportunity is now available in Kansas. The facility needs a provider to work a varied works schedule, with three weeks of weekday coverage, then a week of full-week coverage plus 24-hour weekend call. The locum tenens physician will be required to do tPA procedures, but will not be doing any telestroke cases. Candidates should be board certified. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. To learn more about this great opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- Varied work schedule with weekday and weekend shifts
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified
- Must be board certified
- tPA required
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.