This position offers a competitive compensation with additional production bonuses. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, family and physician coverage for medical and dental group benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy working in this Alabama town which offers a mild winter climate, affordable housing, and low property taxes. Located a few short miles from the state lines of Florida and Georgia, the area embraces the best that life has to offer, providing its residents not only modern conveniences and amenities of much larger cities, but also retains the charm and friendliness of the South. It is a tourist stop on the way to the Florida Panhandle and its best beaches, a bit over an hour drive away.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Jessica Lopez at 954.616.2907 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Partnership potential
- Competitive salary and production bonuses
- Paid family coverage and physician health benefits, profit sharing, sign-on bonus, and more
- Work in an outpatient pediatric subspecialty office
- Join another pediatric gastroenterologist with over 16 pediatricians, and 8 nurse practitioners
- See an average of 30 patients per day in the outpatient clinic
- J-1 visa candidates are welcome
- Located 90 miles from Panama City Beach and 95 miles from Tallahassee, Florida
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail