Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job KS
Steele Healthcare Solutions is working with a client to identify a Hematologist/Oncologist for a Medical Director opportunity in the Kansas City Metro area. The qualified physician will provide both clinical and administrative leadership for the service line.
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility & career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Sign-on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including vacation, paid professional liability, and 401k
- CME time and dues allowances
- Position is 40-50% administrative and the remaining clinical
- Board certified in hematology and oncology
- 5 or more years of clinical experience in an academic setting, single specialty, or multi-specialty group
- Leadership experience preferred
- MBA/MHA/MMM encouraged
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarter giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among many others. KC is home to major league sports, Kansas City Chiefs football, Royals baseball, and Sporting KC soccer. Kauffman Center for the Fine Arts and the famous Country Club Plaza shopping and dining district. For the food enthusiast-KC features four James Beard Award-winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.