Full Time Surgery Job Dublin, GA
alarm 6 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth seeks a board-certified General Surgeon to join our hospital-based general surgery program at Fairview Park Hospital in Dublin, Georgia! This opportunity will include hospital coverage for all acute emergency department (ED) and inpatient consultations, as well as a limited volume of bread-and-butter clinic consults and procedures. TeamHealth?s surgeons enjoy the flexible scheduling?full-time entails 10 days per month! This surgeon should be comfortable with a case mix typical of community-level trauma. Ideal candidates provide quality care, demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills, have current skills in the full breadth of general surgery (at least 3 years of experience outside of residency) and will require a Georgia license to practice. Current Georgia license is a plus!
- Excellent schedule for a great work/life balance
- Relocation not required, we offer a lodging allowance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through TeamHealth?s online community
- Enrollment in TeamHealth?s Patient Safety Organization with access to risk management activities
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth?s clinician wellness program (services assists with everything from financial planning to childcare)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.