Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Jackson, MS
Posted by CompHealth
A facility located in Mississippi is seeking an anesthesiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified with a current BLS certification. The assignment scope includes simple to complex procedures. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 7 am to 3 pm. For this assignment, you need to have an active MS license. The facility can wait for you to obtain your MS medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active MS state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7 am to 3 pm
- Other Certification: BLS
- Procedures: Simple to complex procedures
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.