Tucson AZ Group Adding Dermatologist
We are currently scheduling interviews with a group located in Tucson, AZ that is adding a Dermatologist to their busy practice.
- This single specialty private practice is NOT owned by a private equity firm.
- Dynamic, well respected group practice that offers a generous compensation and benefits package.
- You will join a thriving practice in Tucson that has high net collections.
- This is a full-time position for a general Dermatologist, who possess strong skills in medical and surgical dermatology.
- You can practice four or five days a week.
Tucson is the second largest city in Arizona and home to the University of Arizona. It is located less than two hours from Phoenix and have multiple opportunities for outdoor activities. With 350 days of sunshine a year, Tucson, AZ, is a great place to call home.Tucson is situated in the Sonoran Desert and is surrounded by five mountain ranges.Known as a "mini-mecca for the arts", it ranks as one of the best places to view works by the masters and up-and-coming artists. Tucson is the perfect place for the outdoor enthusiast, and offers family friendly recreation.Perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running and golf!A culinary smorgasbord of outstanding local restaurants and the famous Southwest Cuisine.A mix of highly rated private and public schools including The University of Arizona!Enjoy Tucson which boasts the best of both worlds - the progress and innovation of a metropolitan community and the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town. Growing community offers a thriving economy, ideal weather and unique landscape offering an attractive quality of life.
Contact: Neal Fenster