Full Time Obstetrics Job MO
Family Medicine with OB sought with FQHC in Missouri Ozarks
Community Health Center in West Plains, MO seeks Family Medicine with OB candidate.
- Join 5 primary care physicians and 2 mid-level providers.
- Monday thru Friday practice with normal office hours.Potential for 4-day workweek.
- Position offers a very competitive salary and benefit package($225K range) + delivery bonus of $100 per case.
- Replace FM with OB that left to relocate closer to home.
- Candidate could expect 40 to 50 OB cases per year.
- Federal loan repayment available!
West Plains is about 2 hour from Branson and Poplar Bluff, MO!This south central community is nestled in
the ?Heart of the Ozarks? where you?ll find breathtaking scenery to soothe your spirit and plenty of warm, gracious people who make itdifficult for you to leave. When it comes to the best the Ozarks has to offer, this community has it all.You?ll discover a wealth of outdoorrecreational activities here. With more than 40 campgrounds and picnic sites, 350 miles of floatable streams, 63,000 wilderness acres, and125 miles of trails for hikers, bikers and horseback riders, you?ll be hard-pressed to decide what you want to explore first. Whether you hunt,trout fish, raft, kayak, explore springs, or tour the many gristmills. Good public school system and the several two and four-year colleges closeby for higher education.Strong economy based on manufacturing and industrial business.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.