Locum Tenens Neonatology Job WA
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Washington seeks a neonatologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule includes clinic and call and the physician will see 4 to 6 patients per day typically. You must be board certified or board eligible with an active WA medical license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WA state license needed
- Schedule: Clinic and call
- Caseload: 4 to 6 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.