Locum Tenens Oncology Job NM
Posted by CompHealth
We are currently helping a facility in New Mexico that needs a medical oncologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with call, and you will see an average of 15 patients per day. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible. The covering physician must have a current NM medical license. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a new NM medical license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NM state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.