Full Time ObGyn Job Sierra Vista, AZ
There is an excellent recruitment package that includes a competitive salary with the potential for incentive bonus, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, CME allowance, marketing, assistance with medical education loan repayment, and the potential for a stipend while you complete training.
You will enjoy living in the beautiful high desert of southeastern Arizona. There are abundant sightseeing and recreation opportunities. You will only be a short drive away from Tucson, AZ. Tucson is home to the University of Arizona, a seemingly endless number of golf courses to play, and year-round Arizona sunshine. You can hike up in the Santa Catalina Mountains, enjoy a wine tour, or a trip to the zoo.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive salary with potential for incentive bonus
- Excellent recruitment package
- Call Schedule: 1:3
- Assistance with medical education loan repayment
- Potential for stipend while you complete training
- Neonatal nurse practitioner on-site coverage 24/7
- Nurse midwife onstaff
- There is a strong community need for women's health services
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.