Locum Tenens Infectious Disease Job Pasco, WA
A hospital in Washington is seeking a Infectious Disease Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: November 1st - January 31st
- Schedule: Clinic: Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM plus call
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: Call days would be: November: 8-15, 23-29 December 7-13, 21-31, January 1-3, 11-17, 25-31; at clinic and hospital when on call 2 hospitals: Trios Health and Lourdes Health (7.5 miles apart) @ Lourdes - average of 2-4 patients/day @Trios - average 8-12 patients/day
- Volume: # patients per day: 15-20 (when not on call) When on call work in clinic 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM and see 8-10 patients
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults
- Cases: HIV/AIDS probably
- Support Staff: RNs and Techs
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: DEA
- Long term assignment
- Low patient volume
- Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -042021-24448
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.