Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Gallup, NM
A clinic in New Mexico is seeking a Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Government Locums assignment.
- Dates: iimmediate - 3 months with option to extend
- credentialing approx 4-6 weeks from acceptance
- anticipated start date mid - late June
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: yes
- Volume: 16 patients per day in clinic on average
- Patient Ages: all ages
- Procedures: Normal surgeries performed: D and Cs (Dialation and Curettage) (pregnant and non-pregnant), hysterectomies, laparoscopies for ovarian cysts/torsion, care of patients with ectopic pregnancies
- Cases: Physician will primarily perform C-Sections and operative deliveries. Will work with high risk OB patients
- Support Staff: yes - 4 addtional OB/Gyns
- EMR/Charting: EMR - RPMS
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- Additional Requirements: U.S. Citizenship required; medical work experience in the United States in the specialty you are applying for, in the past 12 months, completion of U.S. residency training; any active unrestricted state license
- Additional qualifications for government jobs: BC or BE in OB/Gyn (must have completed Residency),Minimum 2 years of experience,Must respond by 4/25
- Any state license accepted;
- Long term assignment;
- Opportunity to give back to an underserved community
- Federal facilities such as Veteran Affairs, Indian Health Services and Tribal Facilities, have a diverse population that allow providers to connect with patients and other providers from different cultures and backgrounds while giving back to their community and country.
Your malpractice insurance is covered, and pending the contract, you will either receive a per diem for your travel and lodging or we will cover flight, rental car and lodging. Pay is on a weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -032017-6111
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.