Locum Tenens Neurology Job Champaign, IL
A hospital in Illinois is seeking a Neurological Surgery Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: July 2021- February 2022
- Schedule: Monday 7am - Monday 7am in-patient hospital coverage including overnight call
- Flexible for additional time
- Setting: Inpatient
- Call: Overnight Call
- Volume: In-patient consults average 8/day, with total list averaging 25
- Patient Ages: 65% Adult; 30% Geriatrics; 5% Pediatrics
- Procedures: Procedures Required (types of procedures to be performed by locum tenens provider): Ability to perform comprehensive neurosurgery procedures with the exception of aneurysms. Brain & Spine complex cases, rounding, consults etc. This is a teaching hospital
- Cases: Brain & Spine complex cases
- Support Staff: 3.0 FTE Neurosurgery APPs, 1-2 Neurosurgery Residents
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: DEA
- Great nightlife nearby
- High earning potential
- Long term assignment
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -042021-24421
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.