Locum Tenens Radiology Job Toledo, OH
A hospital in Ohio is seeking a Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Weeks of July 19 and 26 for sure. Likely will have needs going forward.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday; 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: No call
- Volume: Level II and Level III trauma facilities; moderate to high volume
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults
- Procedures: Modalities: CT, DX, US essential. MRI, NM, peripheral vascular US would be helpful; procedures: fluoroscopy, would be helpful to also have lite IR
- Cases: Modalities: CT, DX, US essential. MRI, NM, peripheral vascular US would be helpful; procedures: fluoroscopy, would be helpful to also have lite IR
- Support Staff: TBD
- EMR/Charting: McKesson PACS, Fluency VR
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: DEA; Fluoro (Fluoroscopy)
- Flexible schedule; Less than 1 hour from a large lake; No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -032021-24236
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.