Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Job Marlin, TX
A clinic in Texas is seeking a Emergency Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: April 24, May 8, 4, 21, 30 all 7:00 am -7:00 am (24 hours) May 28 7:00 am - 7:00 pm (12 hours)
- Schedule: April 24, May 8, 14, 21, 30 all 7:00 am -7:00 am (24 hours) May 28 7:00 am - 7:00 pm (12 hours)
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: 12 and 24 hour call shifts
- Volume: 10-12 per shift
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: EM, Trauma
- Cases: 10% trauma, 20% pediatric, 70% geriatric, 30% other
- Support Staff: 4 FP - backup available
- EMR/Charting: CPSI
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: ACLS; ATLS; PALS
- Must have Texas license
- Fast credentialing; Low patient volume; Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -102018-17939
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.