Locum Tenens Cardiothoracic Surgery Job Tacoma, WA
A hospital in Washington is seeking a Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: April 13 - April 16 7:00 am - 7:00 am
- Schedule: Hospital 24 hour call 7:00 am - 7:00 am
- Setting: Inpatient
- Call: Hospital 24 hour call only
- Volume: Inpatient census per day: 25-30 - Hospital admissions per week: 25-30
- Patient Ages: 100% Adult
- Procedures: No scheduled procedures, provider will only be taking call - typical cases: CABG, Mitral Valve Repair/replacement, Pericardial
- Cases: Cardiovascular/Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Support Staff: Full Hospital Support Staff
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS; DEA
- Easy call schedule; Fast credentialing; Flexible schedule
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -032021-24269
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.