Locum Tenens Pain Management Job Gridley, CA
A hospital in California is seeking a Pain Management Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Ongoing schedule 2 weeks a month
- Schedule: Flexible, will consider different options if necessary, ideal would be Monday-Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM every other week.
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: No call
- Volume: 32-37 per shift - New patients scheduled for 30 minutes and return patients scheduled for 15 minutes
- Patient Ages: Adults only - 18+
- Procedures: Spinal Injections, etc. for OR days- only 2 OR days a month
- Cases: Spine related pain disorders, Neuropathic pain, Musculoskeletal & Joint disorders, Myofascial Pain & Fibromyalgia, Headache, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, Other Rehabilitation-related Pain Diagnoses Medications Prescribed: Schedule II drug prescriptions. They are trying to minimize the scripts being written for patients
- Support Staff: 2 MAs and a social worker. The MA Performs the urinalysis on each patient
- EMR/Charting: Evident CPSI
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: DEA
- Flexible schedule; Long term assignment; No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -032017-2104
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.