Locum Tenens Radiology Job Nacogdoches, TX
A hospital in Texas is seeking a Diagnostic Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate; ongoing until perm placement
- Schedule/Hours: Monday -Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM.
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient & Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Volume: Slow day would be 80 -90 reads; busy day would be 120+ reads
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults
- Procedures: Biopsies, fluoro guided studies, arthrograms, myelograms, lumbar punctures (4-8 procedures/day; read in between procedures)
- Support Staff: Rad techs; Radiologist will be solo
- EMR/Charting: Mckesson Packs, Indication, Powerscribe360
- Requirements: Board Certified, Texas License Required
- Certifications Needed: DEA; MQSA
About the Location:
- Nacogdoches offers activities all can enjoy
- Experience wine tasting, shopping, scenic hikes, and more!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -022021-24098
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.