Locum Tenens Radiology Job Hartford, KY
A hospital in Kentucky is seeking a Diagnostic Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: April 12 through May 14, 2021
- Schedule/Hours: Day shift 8:00 am - 5:00 pm two days per week
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults
- Procedures: Diagnostic and screening mammo, stereotactic breast bx, US Core bx breast, barium exams (Hologic 3D stereotactic bx)
- Support Staff: General support staff
- EMR/Charting: EMR
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: DEA; MQSA
About the Location:
- Explore all Hartford has to offer! From parks, theaters, wineries, and more, there is an activity for everyone to enjoy!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -022021-24018
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.