Locum Tenens Internal Medicine Job Macon, GA
A clinic in Georgia is seeking a Internal Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Immediate - Ongoing
- Pulaski State Prison
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM or 4-ten hour days per week
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: No
- Volume: 20-25 patients per day
- Patient Ages: 18+ all female patients
- Procedures: Suturing, Foreign Body Removals, and Non-Complex Outpatient Procedures
- Cases: Outpatient Common Illnesses including chronic disease care, arthritis, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, etc.
- Support Staff: RN, LPN, CNA
- EMR/Charting: Paper Chart, Soap Note
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible; General Practitioner
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS; DEA
- Fast credentialing; Flexible schedule; Long term assignment
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -082020-22768
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.