Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Job Mountain Home, TN
A clinic in Tennessee is seeking a Gastroenterology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Government locums assignment.
- Dates: as soon as credentialing is complete - ongoing (contract is in place for 4 more years)
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: Will share in call rotation (very little call)
- Patient Ages: Adults
- Support Staff: Yes
- EMR/Charting: EMR - CPRS
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS; DEA
- Additional Requirements: U.S. Citizenship required; medical work experience in the United States in the specialty you are applying for, in the past 12 months, completion of U.S. residency training; any active unrestricted state license
- Additional qualifications for government jobs: Board Certified in Gastroenterology: Contract physician(s) who have current, full and unrestricted licenses in one or more states, but who have, or ever had, a license restricted, suspended, revoked, voluntarily revoked, voluntarily surrendered pending action or denied upon application will not be considered for the purposes of this contract
- Fly down nearby Roan Mountain on a bike, drop over a waterfall on the Nolichucky River, fish or float the Watauga, or hike the Appalachian Trail where it crosses into TN, Regional Museum for kids and the shops, galleries and restaurants of BluePlum Village
- Federal facilities such as Veteran Affairs, Indian Health Services and Tribal Facilities, have a diverse population that allow providers to connect with patients and other providers from different cultures and backgrounds while giving back to their community and country.
Your malpractice insurance is covered, and pending the contract, you will either receive a per diem for your travel and lodging or we will cover flight, rental car and lodging. Pay is on a weekly basis.
Please reference job # JN -082020-22857
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.