Locum Tenens Internal Medicine Job Kinston, NC
A group is seeking a Internal Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Ongoing, full time
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient & Outpatient
- Call: After hours coverage is telephonic with occasional on site rounds on weekends and holidays. Rotating on-call schedule, including weekends
- Volume: Low physician to individual ratio
- Patient Ages: 18+ Adults
- Procedures: Provides primary medical care to all assigned residents, including physicals, refer to specialist as appropriate and collaborate with behavioral teams as well
- Cases: Knowledge of general and preventive medicine, including basic x-ray interpretation and evaluation of lab results required. Experience with intellectually disabled, geriatrics/or long-term care medicine is preferred.
- Support Staff: Psychiatrist, NP/PA's and RN's
- EMR/Charting: EMR
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications: ATLS; BLS; DEA
- Easy call schedule; Long term assignment; Low patient volume
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -062020-22484
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.