Full Time Psychiatry Child Job Palm Beach, FL
Child Psychiatry Opportunities in Southeast FL
Join a 20 year old Physician owned & operated group of 60 full and part-time clinicians who provide Behavioral and Primary Healthcare at one of 8 outpatients offices.
Seeking to add dedicated Child Psychiatrists to the team in Southeast FL.
Group is adding:
1). Child Psychiatry Program Directors (2)
1). West Palm Beach
2). Broward County
These positions are 25-50% administrative with the rest clinic, at least some inpatient
2). Inpatient Child Psychiatrist(s) could do some outpatient if youd like
- Several opportunities available, full or part time, inpatient or outpatient, or a blend of both practice settings.
- A myriad of opportunities and based upon your skills and desires, we design a position that is the closest match for you - which can include inpatient, outpatient, research, and a variety of other modes of treatment.
- Teams consist of Psychiatrists, Primary Care Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Psychologists, Clinical Social Workers, Mental Health Therapists, Physician Assistants, Certified Addiction Professionals and Therapists.
- This is a company that is led by you, the clinician.
- Salary based with incentive structure and no cap. Base is $300k(+)
- Flexible scheduling that works with your lifestyle
- Excellent salary with potential for productivity bonus
- Company-sponsored health, life and disability
- Comprehensive benefits
- You will receive full administrative, billing, insurance verification and on call support.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.