Full Time Pulmonology Job St Louis, MO
St Louis, MO
|Pulmonary opportunities in St. Louis Suburb|
|2 General Pulmonary opportunities:|
- Board Certified or Eligible physicians only
- Visa accepted: No
- Practice type: Hospital Employed Multispecialty group (MSG)
- EMR: EPIC
- Setting: Traditional
- 50% Inpatient
- 50% Outpatient
- Position: Full time
- Schedule: M-F 8am to 5 pm
- Weekend Call: 1:3
- Join 66 other Pulmonologists in the network with a great referral base!
- Procedures required: Central Lines, Arterial Lines, Paracentesis, Thoracentesis, Vent Management, Chest Tube Insertions, Tracheostomy, Bronchoscopy.
- Focus on pulmonary medicine and opportunity to participate in reading sleep studies
- Competitive salary plus RVU
- Sign on
- Fellowship Stipend
- Student Loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Retirement plan options
- St. Louis county
- International airport: 10 minutes
- About the area: The St. Louis metropolitan area has over 2 million residents, a rich history and wonderful attractions. You'll enjoy the benefits of the Arch, MLB Cardinals and NHL Blues, the St. Louis Symphony, the Fox Theater, the Art Museum, the Science Center, the Botanical Gardens and the Zoo. The area has outstanding public and private schools, and 3 major Universities. Medical School, Residency & Fellowship programs.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.