Locum Tenens Urgent Care Job Beckley, WV
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth is actively seeking a physician interested in picking up PRN shifts at Primary Care Plus, an established and highly reputable urgent care facility in Beckley, West Virginia. Provide safe, high-quality patient care with the support of a veteran nursing, x-ray, and administrative staff. The PRN physician must be comfortable working independently, proficient in standard urgent care procedures such as suturing, splinting, I&D's, wound care management, minor orthopedic assessments, and is knowledgeable in basic occupational medicine. The ideal candidate must have a current West Virginia license, current DEA, and BLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications. TeamHealth clinicians receive administrative and legal support services, networks of communication, educational resources, professional development tools and access to join a community of thousands of world-class clinicians who share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of clinical resources and knowledge for our clinicians so you can focus on the medicine you want to practice and providing high-quality care to patients. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Great opportunity to pick up extra shifts as a PRN provider
- Reputable practice setting of 20 years
- Paid malpractice and tail insurance
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the U.S.
- Access to professional development tools, education resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.