Locum Tenens Urology Job PA
We have an opportunity in Pennsylvania for a urologist. The provider can expect to work call coverage. The locum tenens physician will see the full scope of general adult urology cases. You will have assistance from excellent support providers. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active PA medical license. Hospital privileges can be granted in 45 days. They are seeking a physician with an outstanding record of performance. Contact Weatherby for more information regarding this assignment.
- ER call and inpatient call
- PA license required
- Board certified or eligible
- Full scope of general adult urology
- No outpatient
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.