Full Time Hospitalist Job Atlanta, GA
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, possible relocation assistance/a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This position is conveniently located south of Atlanta. Georgia has a rich history, incredible architecture, and stunning Southern charm.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 50-50 administration to clinical mix
- Development of curriculum, policies, and procedures for the program
- Leadership and professional development for program faculty
- Recruit residents into the program and develop evaluation process
- Teaching and leadership experience required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Need strong administrative and team building skills
- Must be board certified in internal medicine
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.