Full Time Pediatrics Job Mount Pleasant, TX
This employed opportunity has a generous/competitive compensation with bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO/rotated holidays, CME time and stipend, a retirement and profit sharing, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy working in Mount Pleasant, located right off I-30 and an easy drive to the Dallas-Fort Metroplex, Shreveport, and Little Rock. There are tall pines and a rolling terrain dotted with an abundance of lakes that create a beautiful and serene setting for Mount Pleasant, the county seat and largest city in Titus County. The housing and cost of living in Mount Pleasant is significantly more affordable than the national average, and there is no state income tax.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Jessica Lopez at 954.616.2907 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Qualifies for Texas Loan Repayment Program
- Traditional practice setting
- Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
- Call is 1:4 for nursery and hospital coverage
- Very busy practice seeing well visits and same day walk ins
- C-Section and deliveries by request of OB
- Will cover routine deliveries for pre-term and multiples
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.