Full Time Surgery Job Albuquerque, NM
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary with an opportunity for overtime with extra pay. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, student loan repayment assistance, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in this historic and culturally rich New Mexico City. It is one of New Mexico's most desirable metro areas. Enjoy a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. It offers great food, entertainment, art, and abundant outdoor recreation in a diverse community set amidst scenic Southwestern vistas.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Salary and a full benefits package including fully paid malpractice
- Student loan repayment assistance available
- Full time general surgery acute care surgeon needed
- Inpatient surgicalist model (all shift work and no additional call)
- Cover only one hospital
- Cover acute and emergent general surgery, no trauma
- Enjoy working with a team of 7 collegial and excellent acute care surgeons
- Albuquerque is a metro area with an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.