Full Time Primary Care Job FL
The Villages, FL
Posted by MASC Medical
Employer MASC Medical
Primary Care Physician
Leesburg/The Villages, FL
Currently seeking aPrimary Care Physician to join our beautiful multi-specialty group. The idealDoctor of Medicine or Osteopathy will hold a current unrestricted medicallicense and willing to work with a Geriatric patient load.
Benefits for the Primary CarePhysician
- Base salary $220K plus bonus
- FullHealth Benefits
- Fullyfunded malpractice
- NoWeekends, No Hospital
- Fulloffice support staff including ARNPs
Responsibilities of thePrimary Care Physician
- Outpatientonly, 15-20 patients per day.
- Collect,record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history,reports, and examination results.
- Analyzerecords, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnosemedical condition of patients.
- Makediagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations wherethe diagnosis may be obscure.
- Explainprocedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments withpatients.
- Prescribeor administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care totreat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Monitorpatients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
Requirements of thePrimary Care Physician
- ActiveFlorida Medical License
- Doctorof Medicine or Osteopathy with a degree from an accredited college
- Board Certified or Board Eligible required
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.