Locum Tenens Oncology Job ID
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Idaho that needs a medical oncologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with no call, and you will see 10 - 12 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active ID medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new ID medical license.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active ID state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 10 - 12 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.