Full Time Internal Medicine Job Atlanta, GA
This health system opportunity has a competitive compensation package with quarterly productivity, and retention bonuses. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, LTD and STD, vacation time, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and $2.5K reimbursement, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice insurance. There is also a public service loan forgiveness program.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other primary care jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
- HIV and primary care, experience required
- Leadership role and see patients
- Impact the lives of the patients
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Only 40 minutes from ATL
- Supervise mid-levels
- Board certified or eligible in FM or IM
- Quarterly productivity and retention bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.