Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Elgin, IL
Posted by CompHealth
An Illinois-based facility is currently seeking a pulmonologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule includes clinic and call and you will see an average of 15 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with an active IL medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active Illinois state license needed
- Schedule: Clinic and call
- Caseload: 15 patients per day
- Procedures: Critical care setting with foreign body extraction
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.