Full Time Anesthesia Job Providence, RI
This position offers a strong compensation with profit sharing after 1 year plus a performance bonus. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, life insurance, 6 weeks of vacation, 6 sick days, 5 days of CME and a $3K stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in Rhode Island. This is one of New England's largest cities and has celebrated fine arts, culinary up-and-comers, historic landmarks, monuments, and well-known universities.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Excellent income
- Generous paid time off
- Busy and well-established group
- Growth opportunity
- Bread and butter anesthesia cases, no trauma or cardiac
- 80% supervision, physicians do their own cases when on call and on weekends
- Call is 5 to 6 per month
- Coastal Rhode Island with easy access to Boston, Hartford, an New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.