Locum Tenens Oncology Job MT
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Montana needs a locum tenens medical oncologist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm and with light call. The ideal candidate is board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians without a current MT license obtain one.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MT state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Light call
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.