Full Time Psychiatry Child Job Erie, PA
You will receive a competitive compensation with productivity bonus potential. You will also be provided with medical benefits, generous PTO, relocation assistance, a signing bonus, CME time and stipend, a retirement plan, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in northern Pennsylvania. It is a popular waterfront destination and home to some of the finest fishing and hunting in the Northeast. With surrounding state parks there is lots to do for other outdoor enthusiasts like mountain biking, hiking, camping, snowmobiling, and whitewater rafting, or just relax and enjoy the clean air and pristine landscapes. You will enjoy four seasons of nice weather, a strong economy, and welcoming people.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Productivity bonus potential
- Generous PTO
- Outpatient position
- Monday through Friday schedule, no call
- Average 15 child and adolescent patients per day
- Must have completed a child/adolescent fellowship
- J-1 visas candidates welcome
- Will consider residents and fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.