Full Time Orthopedics Job TX
Great Location, TX
alarm 20 days ago
Posted by St. John Associates
Employer St. John Associates
Texas Employed Orthopedic Opportunity
Establish an orthopedic program in a university community!
- Walk into an established orthopedic practice with a busy surgeon beginning to slow down
- Practice general orthopedics and develop your niche practice
- Opportunity to develop sports, total joints if desired
- Be busy from day one because there is an ample volume of cases
- Patients stay in this area for orthopedic care
- Strong referral system in place
- Opportunity for Division I Athletic Coverage and plenty of sports related cases
- Join a physician who covers the college
- Need has been created by upcoming retirement
- Large service area
- Collegial medical community
- Work at two facilities that offers a full range of services
- Call is 1:3 and no major trauma
- Opportunity for surgery center buy-in
- You will be fully supported by the hospital with a generous salary guarantee, relocation expenses, sign-on bonus, and full benefits
- Make your new home in this family friendly university community thats steeped in old world charm
- Youll enjoy its gorgeous restored 19th century buildings, antique shops, and quaint restaurants.
- This is the green part of Texas -- the Piney Woods of East Texas with mild temperatures year- round and endless recreational opportunities!
- Fish, water ski, camp and boat on 2 large lakes
- Spend a few hours at one of 16 city parks or check out a rodeo or concert at the exposition center
- This community combines the best of both worlds for businesses and employees a small town atmosphere with the growth opportunities of a large city
- Proximity to metro areas
Orthopedic Surgery Division - email@example.com | 800-737-2001
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.