Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job NC
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A North Carolina-based facility is currently seeking a pulmonologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 8-hour shifts with no call, and you will see an average of 16 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active NC medical license.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NC state license needed
- Schedule: 8-hour shifts
- Call: No
- Caseload: 16 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.