Locum Tenens Oncology Job AL
Posted by CompHealth
We have an exciting, locum tenens, medical oncologist opportunity now available in Alabama. This assignment is inpatient only. The assignment schedule is flexible, looking for at least 1 week per month, with call, and you will see 16 to 20 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible with an active AL medical license. CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a new AL license for this assignment.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active AL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Flexible, looking for at least 1 week/month
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 16 to 20 patients per day
- Procedures: Inpatient
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.