Locum Tenens Radiology Job Melbourne, FL
Posted by CompHealth
A facility located in Florida is seeking a radiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified with a current BLS certification. The assignment scope includes all modalities. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm and you handle 100 reads per day on average. For this assignment, you need to have an active FL license. The facility can wait for you to obtain your FL medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active FL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 100 reads per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- Procedures: All modalities
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.