Full Time Radiation Oncology Job MI
Rad/Onc - Nationally Recognized Michigan Health System
- Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Brand new TrueBeam Linear Accelerator. SBRT, SRS, HDR
- Experienced staff w/ Rad/Onc and Advanced practice provider support
- Chemotherapy, surgical treatment for cancer including the Da Vinci robot, and advanced technologies including Gamma Knife Perfexion, PET/CT and more.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Tumor boards with the group?s oncology providers and cancer experts from the U of M.
Located in a safe and close-knit university town.A haven for outdoor enthusiasts, it boasts every outdoor activity imaginable, plus it is close to the metro areas of Detroit and Lansing.And it is less than 20 miles from Mt. Pleasant, MI which is home to Central Michigan University.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.