Full Time Family Practice Job St Louis, MO
Family Medicine - Historic Ste. Genevieve/1 hour St. Louis
We are scheduling interviews with this well-established Southeastern Missouri practice to bring on a family medicine physician.
- You will have a busy practice day one.
- Mon thru Fri practice with traditional office hours.Candidate can work 4-day workweek.
- Join 3 other family medicine physicians- one is nearing retirement age.
- Strictly outpatient setting aside from 1:6 nursery call.
- Very attractive salary with excellent potential and full benefits package.
- Negotiable signing bonus and relocation assistance.
The City of Ste. Genevieve is dedicated to being a quality community in which to live, work, and play. Here you will find unique festivals, shopping, dining historic B&Bs and modern hotels.Annual events are held year around with the largest street fair, the Jour de Fete, held every August.Visit the GreatRiver Road Welcome Center to learn about the area's rich heritage and plan your visit. After exploring the shops, museums and dining inthe historic district, you will find ten wineries and microbreweries sprinkled throughout the Wine Country area, each property with its own uniquepersonality and style of wine, beer or spirits. Explore outdoor attractions like a Tiger Sanctuary, Hawn State Park, Pickle Springs Natural Areaand Magnolia Hollow.Take the river ferry to explore other French colonial sites in the region.Just 1 hour drive to St. Louis!!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.