Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job OR
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Oregon that needs an anesthesiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 3 pm, no call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current PALS and ACLS certs. CompHealth can help you obtain a new OR medical license.
If you have full or partial availability for this assignment, or are interested in any of our other assignments, contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active OR state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 7 am - 3 pm
- Call: None
- Other Certification: ACLS, PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.